EastSeven Berlin Hostel made you a top 10 of the most funky events for this week in Berlin:
1. start your week with the free dinner party at the EastSeven Berlin Hostel. Its always a great deal of fun and our cook Florian is simply the best!!! His vegetarian dishes simply rock!
2.Pay a visit to the Kookaburra Comeday Club, close to the EastSeven Berlin Hostel. On saturdays there´s an open stage:
“It’s your opportunity to come jam with us on stage at the Kookaburra! The way it works is simple: We will perform scenes to show you how we do it, then introduce a game and explain the rules. Whoever wants to play gets to jump on stage and perform a scene with other audience members, friends, and even some of the Laugh O’s! ”
And the best part, it’s only 3 Euro!!!
3. On tuesdays and fridays there is a fabulous turkish market going on at the Maybachufer in Berlin Kreuzberg. Here you can get the best and cheapest vegetables in Berlin, and also a lot more. There are lots of nice bars and cafes closeby where you can warm up with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.
4.Visit the Worldtronics Festival at the Haus der Kulturen der Welt, from 25.11-28.11
WORLDTRONICS Electronica Surprise: psychedelic noise from Istanbul and synthpop from South East Asia , the latest club music from South America and the première of “Fathers” , a live event of a genre yet to be given a name. Adventure, pioneering spirit, thinking outside the box – that’s what this is all about.
5. On thursday night at Maria am Ostbahnhof 2MANYDJS will rock the house
This is GREAT! 2manydjs (soulwax/belgium) have been on tour with band and dj-act for 3years non stop…
these djs rock, you don´t wanne miss this!!
6. On thursday night Therapy? is playing at the Magnet club. An unique opporttunity to see a band this big and famous in a rather small but cozy club. It´s gonna be an unique intim experience. See if you can still get some tickets. Don´t miss this!!
7. Days are getting shorter, its getting colder….its getting christmas time. Well then you should really visit one of the many christmas markets berlin has to offer.One of my favorites is the Lucia Christmas Market at the Kulturbrauerei, a 5 minute walk away from the EastSeven Hostel.
8. LA BOHèME – OPERA BY GIACOMO PUCCINI
Treat yourself to some culture . prices start at 7Euros
9. We will end the week on sunday, traditionally with first a brunch, at for instance the trendy café Schwarzsauer at the Kastanienallee
10. after this we take a stroll and visit the mauerpark fleamarket and also the fleamarket at Arkonaplatz. If youre going to the Mauerpark fleamarket make sure not to miss the outdoor karaoke show, it is FUN!!!